Total Tile Bond
Grout is joint filler between the tiles that have been laid. It helps keep the tiles from excessive movement and stops water from getting behind the tiles.
Most grout is cement based and can come in a large range of colours.Sanded grout is used for floor as it is more suited to high foot traffic. Sanded Grout is formulated from a blend of high strength portland cement, graded aggregates, polymers and color-fast pigments and provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and durable.
- Non-shrink and low creep properties with Rapid Strength gain.
- Chemical and abrasion resistant with high mechanical properties
- Designed to withstand dynamic load, impact and vibration
- Low exothermic
- Excellent waterproofing properties
- Long pot life formulation for extended working time.
- Moisture insensitive – can be applied to dry or damp substrate
- Excellent adhesive for bonding steel, ceramic, wood, concrete and most construction material.
- Bonds fresh concrete to hardened concrete.
- Excellent adhesive / primer for bonding fresh cementitious patching material.
- Base plate grouting, Anchor Bolt & Square Pockets
- Pile Cap Encapsulation, Bedding of Industrial Equipment, Rebars etc.
- Assembling of Precast Panels, Grip-filling.
- Bearing casting of heavy machinery, Column, Crane Rails.
- Repairing of concrete structure to restore and seal cracks in concrete structures such as wall, floors, columns, beams, waterways, pavements and other mineral / cement bound substrates.