Readymix Patlo Grout is a construction material used to embed rebars in masonry walls, connect sections of pre-cast concrete, fill voids, and seal joints (like those between tiles). Grouts are of many types i.e. Epoxy, polyester, cementatious etc
The main purpose of using grout is providing high strength to joints, stop water penetration and provid anchoring support. of letters.
- Self-setting joint pointing grout for paving
- Suitable for patios, pavements and paths
- Faster, easier and cleaner to use than a traditional sand and cement mortar mixture
- For pointing joints over 5mm wide (at its narrowest point) and at least 25mm deep
- Sets hard in 6-12 hours in warm dry conditions (longer in cold weather)
- Grout deters weed growth
- Allows re-use of paving
- Excellent adhesive for bonding steel, ceramic, wood, concrete and most construction material.
- Bonds fresh concrete to hardened concrete.
- Excellent adhesive / primer for bonding fresh cementitious patching material.
- Base plate grouting, Anchor Bolt & Square Pockets
- Pile Cap Encapsulation, Bedding of Industrial Equipment, Rebars etc.
- Assembling of Precast Panels, Grip-filling.
- Bearing casting of heavy machinery, Column, Crane Rails.
- Repairing of concrete structure to restore and seal cracks in concrete structures such as wall, floors, columns, beams, waterways, pavements and other mineral / cement bound substrates.